I have been writing and blogging lately about the possible or alleged recent issues regarding e-Bullion. I feel, as do many readers, it is important to determine whether these possible issues are rhetoric, a few unhappy agents or possibly big events that will effect the industry as a whole… I now see that the GDCA has posted a warning regarding e-bullion at: http://gdcaonline.org/content/news.html
In that warning it states that :
“….E-bullion.com closes and/or freezes accounts without any court order or reasonable justification, sometimes freezing customer funds forever.”
- Please present proof of these events by showing the closed account documentation and any correspondence with e-bullion regarding that account and its closure.
- Please comment on why e-bullion closed the account or accounts, any justification e-bullion presented or did not present.
- Please provide your opinion as to why e-bullion has taken this action.
- Please provide evidence of e-bullion seizing or freezing account holder funds and not returning them as stated in your comment/warning above. Who had their funds ’stolen’ or has stated they had funds seized?
- Please show me the evidence of a rumored investigation by the USSS, because I heard a rumor they were going to be bought by Donald Trump. Rumors are not fact and have no place in an industry ‘warning’ without supporting information. Provide me these facts or the person openly commenting about an ongoing investigation being conducted by an agency of the US government.
- Please provide me copies of any complaints from users that the GDCA may have received regarding e-bullion for the past two years.
- Please include e-mail or other documentation so these can be verified by me.
- Please provide me any exchanger opinions or complaints which you have documented regarding the policies and terms now in use by e-bullion.
You should know that I have already been in touch with Mr. Joseph Hamilton, CISSP Chief Technical Officer, e-Bullion.com, on several recent occasions regarding these stated rumors.
Its my firm belief that resolving any problem whether minor or serious can be accomplished by logical discussion and clarification of facts, not rumors and flaming.
I would appreciate it if you can comment here below this post at your earliest convenience, whether you can or will produce the above requested material to me via email. All other comments and questions are welcome. Feel free to remove any personal or financial information from these documents. After hearing from you, Mr. Hamilton of e-bullion will again be contacted for his comments, he is available and reaching me just fine.
Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you soon.
autosurf, forex, gold, hyip, investing, investments, investor, bond market, e-gold, eccurency, egold, stock market investing, profit, Hyip Forum, egold exchanger, iran egold, hyip manager, RescueGold.com, FXgoldPro.com